- Payment must be made no later than first class of the session.
- Make-up classes within the end of the quarter.
- Strongly recommend private classes before joining a group.
- New Clients registrations are on-going.
- No combined discounts.
- Strongly recommend attending classes appropriate to your level.
- Classes maybe changed without prior notice and will be cancelled if less than 6 registrations.
- Gift certificates are available & can be purchased in any denomination.
- Teacher substitutions maybe made at times without prior notice.
- Classes are not transferable/not extendable.
- No refund will be given.
- DO arrive 5-10 minutes early or to the best of your ability.
- DON'T leave early/or making noises that can be avoided.
- DON'T eat for two hours before class.
- DO let the instructor know about injuries/conditions that might affect your practice.
- DO turn your cell phones off or leave them in your car.
- DO be quiet. It's great to share a class with people you know, but it can be distracting to yourself and others to have an extended or loud conversation.
- DO bring a towel /your own mat if you sweat, and arrive clean and free of scents that might distract or offend others.
- DON'T push it. Instead of trying to go as deeply or completely into a pose as others might be able to do, do what you can without straining or injuring yourself.
- DO pick up and neatly put away any props you use.
- DO remove your shoes as soon as you enter the studio and not walking in the room with your shoes on.
- DON'T chew gums. Gum is a choking hazard as well as an impediment to tuning in to your body's natural rhythms.
- DO accommodate arriving clients by moving your mat a bit if necessary.